Ralph Engelstad Arena Hotels
Grand Forks may be best known for one of America’s most incredible hockey arenas, but there’s plenty to see and do in town. So make the most of your visit with our recommended dining and hospitality experiences below.
Have a great meal before you arrive at the venue from one of our recommended dining options below. The list is based on user reviews, price, and location and is listed in no specific order.
- Jimmy John’s
- Archives Coffee House
- Northside Cafe
- Stomping Grounds
- The Toasted Frog
- Speedway 805 Grill & Bar
- Far East Buffet
- Taco John’s
Ralph Engelstad Arena has several hotels and inns nearby that will satisfy any hospitality craving and need. Below are our recommendations for great hotel experiences within a short distance of the venue. The list is based on user reviews, price, amenities, and location and are listed in no specific.
- Knights Inn and Suites Grand Forks
- Canad Inns Destination Centre Grand Forks
- Baymont by Wyndham Grand Forks
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Grand Forks
- America’s Best Value Inn Grand Forks
- Best Western Harvest Inn & Suites
- Sleep Inn & Suites Alerus Center
- Super 7 by Wyndham Grand Forks
If you need help with booking your hotel stay, then click the link below and trust our partners to handle the booking for you.
We guarantee our readers that we do not charge extra for any tickets purchased nor hotel/stay booking is done through clicking the links on our site.