Ralph Engelstad Arena Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Ralph Engelstad Arena has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 701-777-4167.
Ralph Engelstad Arena is proud to offer the following ADA-compliant accommodations to guests with accessibility needs.
- Accessibility Seating: ADA-compliant seating is available across all levels and price ranges. Please call the box office at 701-777-4167 for more information.
- Assisted Listening Devices (ALDs) are available at no charge through the REA Guest Services Desk, located by the Main Lobby and Sioux Shop. A driver’s license or some other acceptable form of picture identification is required as a deposit.
- Service animals are welcome at REA. But the venue owners request advanced notice of at least one week so staff can make preparations and help you avoid frustrations. You may call 701-777-4187
- Ralph Engelstad Arena can provide sign language interpreters for guests with hearing disabilities. Requests for interpretive services must be made at least thirty days before an event.
- Wheelchair storage can be provided near a guests seat. Wheelchair transfers and assistance is available at guestservices. REA also offers a limited number of wheelchairs on a first-come-first-served basis with valid ID.
For most events, it is recommended that guests arrive no later than 30 minutes before an event’s start time. For some concerts and special events, late arrivals may be asked to wait before entry for an appropriate break period. Some performances will not allow late seating, so please make sure you arrive on time to avoid frustration.
Clear tote bags that are no larger than 12x12x6, clutch purses, small purses, and wallets are allowed in the venue. All other bags are prohibited and should be left at home or in your vehicle. All bags are subject to search by event staff.
Flash photography, video or audio recording devices, and professional cameras with detachable lenses are strictly prohibited for all performances. Standard or nonprofessional cameras are only allowed if both the venue and artist provides public authorization and will be noted in the program guide or description.
Shows happen rain or shine. But in the rare case, a show canceled or postponed due to weather or artist cancellation you can request a refund or reschedule of your ticket at 701-777-4167.
Dress Code Policy
Unless a specific event requires a particular dress code, you can wear what you like. Clothing is required but the style is up to you for most events.
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the venue. Stay refreshed by checking out the concession stands around the venue.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event?
You can check-in at the ticket office to see if anything has been returned. You can also call 701-777-4167 after the performance. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item.
Ralph Engelstad Arena does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
To keep guests and staff safe, Ralph Engelstad Arena prohibits the following items from the venue. If a prohibited item is found during a search, it may be disposed of or returned to the owner’s vehicle.
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Outside beverages, food, or alcohol
- Professional cameras or recording equipment
- Video or Audio recorders
- Laser Pointers
The venue reserves the right to prohibit other items
Ralph Engelstad Arena has a strict No Re-entry policy.
Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, vapes, or any other smoking paraphernalia is not allowed in the venue or within 300 feet of any entrance.
For ticket policies and guarantees please read the Ralph Engelstad Arena Tickets page.